Transferring to Gollis
Classes start on August 28, 2023
Advancing your education is a powerful way to open new career doors. Let us help you get started or continue your journey forward.
The transfer process at Gollis University is designed to be fair and efficient. Applicants must submit the following materials:
- A completed transfer application form
- Official transcripts from all previous institutions attended
- A personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- An SAT or ACT score (optional)
Transfer applicants are evaluated on their academic record, extracurricular activities, and personal statement. The university also considers the rigor of the applicant's previous coursework and the transferability of their credits.
- Which courses are eligible for transfer credit
- How to calculate transfer credit
- The minimum GPA required for transfer credit.
For more information on the transfer process and credit guide, please contact the Admissions Office for assistance.
Here are some additional tips for transfer applicants:
- Start planning early. The transfer process can take several months, so it is important to start planning early.
- Get good grades. Your academic record is one of the most important factors in the transfer process.
- Get involved in extracurricular activities. Extracurricular activities can help you demonstrate your leadership, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Write a strong personal statement. Your personal statement is your chance to tell your story and explain why you want to transfer to Gollis University.
- Get letters of recommendation from professors or other mentors who can attest to your academic ability and character.
GU Transferring FAQs
The number of credits you can transfer to Gollis University will depend on the courses you have taken and the grades you have earned. The university has a minimum GPA requirement of 2.0 for transfer credits.
It is important to start the transfer process early. The application deadline for the fall semester is usually in May.
You can apply for transfer credit by submitting an official transcript from your previous institution to the Gollis University Admissions Office. The university will review your transcript and determine how many credits can be transferred.
There are many benefits to transferring to Gollis University. The university offers a variety of programs, a diverse student body, and a supportive academic environment. Gollis University is also committed to helping students transfer seamlessly.
There are a few challenges that students may face when transferring to Gollis University. These challenges can include adjusting to a new campus, making new friends, and catching up on coursework. However, the university offers resources to help students overcome these challenges.