Master of Structural EngineeringGRADUATE
Build a successful career in structural engineering by getting the education and experience you need. Work on real-world problems and learn from the best in the field.
- Learning modeOnline, On Campus
- DurationPart-time 2 years
- Tuition & FeesClick here
- Next intakeAugust, November
The Master of Structural Engineering (M.S.E.) program at Gollis University is designed to prepare students for advanced careers in structural engineering. The program offers a rigorous curriculum in structural analysis, design, and construction, with a focus on the latest technologies and methods.
The M.S.E. program at Gollis University covers a wide range of topics in structural engineering, including:
- Structural analysis
- Structural design
- Structural materials
- Structural dynamics
- Structural safety
- Structural construction
- Structural optimization
- Structural health monitoring
Accreditation and Recognition Matters
The Gollis University curriculum is accredited and recognized by multiple relevant authorities including Somaliland higher education commission
Why Choose Gollis University?
- Strong faculty: Our faculty are experts in structural engineering, and are committed to providing students with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed.
- Field experience: Students in the M.S.E. program complete a field placement, where they gain hands-on experience working on structural engineering projects.
- Flexible options: The M.S.E. program can be completed full-time or part-time, and offers online and evening courses to accommodate students' needs.
- Global perspective: Our program prepares students to work in a variety of settings, including developing countries and conflict zones.
- Affordable tuition: Gollis University is a public university, and we offer competitive tuition rates for all students.
Graduates of the M.S.E. program at Gollis University are prepared for a variety of careers in structural engineering, including:
- Structural engineers
- Bridge engineers
- Building engineers
- Civil engineers
- Construction engineers
- Forensic engineers
- Earthquake engineers
- Wind engineers
- Marine engineers