Master of Research and Public PolicyGRADUATE
Build a successful career in research and public policy by getting the education and experience you need. Work on real-world problems and learn from the best in the field.
- Learning modeOnline, On Campus
- DurationPart-time 2 years
- Tuition & FeesClick here
- Next intakeAugust, November
The Master of Research and Public Policy (MRPP) program at Gollis University is designed to prepare students to use research to inform public policy. The program offers a rigorous curriculum in research methods, public policy, and data analysis, with a focus on social justice, health equity, and evidence-based decision-making.
The MRPP program at Gollis University covers a wide range of topics in research and public policy, including:
- Research methods
- Data analysis
- Public policy
- Political science
- Health policy
- Environmental policy
- Gender and development
Accreditation and Recognition Matters
The Gollis University curriculum is accredited and recognized by multiple relevant authorities including Somaliland higher education commission
Why Choose Gollis University?
- Strong faculty: Our faculty are experts in research and public policy, and are committed to providing students with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed.
- Field experience: Students in the MRPP program complete a field placement, where they gain hands-on experience working on public policy projects in the community.
- Flexible options: The MRPP program can be completed full-time or part-time, and offers online and evening courses to accommodate students' needs.
- Global perspective: Our program prepares students to work in a variety of settings, including developing countries and conflict zones.
- Affordable tuition: Gollis University is a public university, and we offer competitive tuition rates for all students.
Graduates of the MRPP program at Gollis University are prepared for a variety of careers in research and public policy, including:
- Research analysts
- Policy analysts
- Program evaluators
- Government officials
- Non-profit staff
- Academic researchers