How to Apply
It's Easier with Our Three-Step Process
Applying to university can be a daunting task, but we've made it as simple as possible. Our three-step undergraduate and graduate admissions process is designed to help you get started today.
1. You apply
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest.
Our convenient online application tool only takes 5 – 10 minutes to complete, but if you need to, you can start it now and return later to finish.
2. We connect
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you.
Our student-focused approach to education means you get the personal support to help with anything you need to complete the college admission process, including:
- Securing transcripts
- Transferring qualifying credits
- Connecting to a student finance professional
- Getting set up with a Career Services advisor
You will also receive your Gollis ID so you can log in to the Student Portal, a self-directed, personalized portal that helps you stay on track with your university admission process.
- Submitting proof of graduation
- Interviewing with GU admission
- Reviewing assessment options
- Providing official transcripts