We understand that applying to GU can be a daunting process. That's why we're here to help. Our team of admissions experts can answer your questions about the application process, from choosing the right schools to writing your personal statement. We can also help you with your standardized test scores, letters of recommendation, and financial aid applications.
Whether you're a new student, transferring qualifying credits, or looking for information on our Portfolio Assessment, we're here to help you get on your way to earning your degree.
Learn more about specific admissions requirements below.
Classes start on August 28, 2023
Advancing your education is a powerful way to open new career doors. Let us help you get started or continue your journey forward.
Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
The Essential Documents for Gollis University Admissions
The following are the general admissions requirements for undergraduate programs at Gollis University:
- A completed Online application form here
- A non-refundable application fee of $25 (or $30 for the Medicine program)
- Official transcripts from all previous schools attended
- SAT or ACT scores (optional)
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal statement
In addition to the general requirements, some programs may have additional requirements. For example, the Medicine program requires applicants to have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and to have taken certain prerequisite courses.
The application process for undergraduate admissions at Gollis University is as follows:
- Fill out the university online application form.
- Complete the application form and submit it with the required fee.
- Send official transcripts from all previous schools attended to the Office of Admission and Student Records.
- If required, submit SAT or ACT scores.
- Request two letters of recommendation from teachers, counselors, or other mentors.
- Write a personal statement about your academic interests and goals.
The deadline for submitting applications for the Fall semester is May 1.
For more information about the admissions process, contact the Office of Admission and Student Records.
Here are some additional details about the admissions requirements:
- The application form can be downloaded or filled out from the university website.
- The application fee can be paid by bank transfer or money order.
- Official transcripts must be sent directly from the issuing school to the Office of Admission and Student Records.
- SAT or ACT scores are not required for all programs, but they may be considered as part of the admissions process.
- Letters of recommendation should be from teachers, counselors, or other mentors who can speak to your academic abilities and potential for success in college.
- The personal statement should be a reflection of your academic interests and goals, as well as your reasons for wanting to attend Gollis University.
Undergraduate Admissions FAQs
Gollis University is a great choice for undergrads who are looking for a supportive and challenging academic environment. Here are just a few of the reasons why you should consider attending Gollis:
- Student support: Gollis offers a wide range of student support services, from admissions and financial aid guidance to academic and career services. You'll have the resources you need to succeed in your studies.
- Flexible learning options: Gollis offers a variety of flexible learning options, including online courses, hybrid courses, and evening classes. This means that you can find a learning format that fits your needs and schedule.
- Tutoring: Gollis provides 24/7 live tutoring, so you can get help with your studies whenever you need it. You'll also have access to experienced professors who are always willing to help.
- Networking & community: Gollis has a vibrant student community where you can meet new people and make lifelong friends. You'll also have the opportunity to network with professionals in your field.
If you're looking for a university that will help you reach your academic and professional goals, Gollis is the perfect choice for you.
The tuition fees for Gollis University are approximately $250.00/student/semester. However, there are many financial aid options available to help students afford their education.
Gollis University accepts transfer students from other colleges and universities. The transfer process is competitive, and students must meet certain GPA and credit requirements.
Gollis University offers a variety of online learning options, including fully online courses, hybrid courses, and blended courses.
Gollis University offers a variety of dual-degree programs, which allow students to earn two degrees at the same time. These programs are offered in conjunction with other colleges and universities.